Home

Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Foundation and Framing: The Carp Lodge Part II

Dear Common Carp,

The foundation for the Carp Lodge was poured and framing began. As you are aware this is a weekend and summer home for Katy and I. Please know that I want you to think of this as your lodge too my Common Carp friends. You and I will be spending more quality time together in the months and years to come. I am already picking out pictures of some of your Columbia River friends taken in years past. Their pretty faces will adorn the walls of the Carp Lodge. If you have a rotund stomach and you take my fly you too can achieve immortality on the walls of the Carp Lodge. I'm looking forward to meeting you; especially if you are just plain fat. I hope you are looking forward to meeting me.

P






No comments:

Post a Comment