Home

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dreaming of Warm Summer Days--Video

When I started this video it was 22 degrees at the Carp Lodge.  It was stark and beautiful.  When it is cold like that I tie flies and dream of warm summer days fishing for carp on my river.

There are five takes in this short video.  Watch it in HD and on a full screen so you can see the fish.  The first fish isn't visible until I set the hook but the others are.  You will see three of them turn to the fly; it's very cool!


6 comments:

  1. Classy Mr.P., classy. I applaud what yo have shown us and the effort it takes!

    Gregg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Trevor. A couple of those fish took my fly swap fly.

      Delete
  3. Impressive video, and I don't mean the fishing clips which were great, but the videography is impressive. And my spell checker doesn't like videography:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike. That one took some time but I sure enjoyed doing it.

      Delete